TO SEE THE IMAGES IN HD CLICK ON THE PHOTO THAT YOU LIKE MORE

19 mar. 2015

INFO FOR SPONSORS

-ENGLISH
Hello my sponsors wanted to communicate to the account

KELERK RESIDENT

robbed me and I failed, now has used the:

 KELERKS RESIDENT - NEW NEW NEW

account if you are so kind as to send the group of blogger to the new account you would be very grateful. Thank you and Erdon for the inconvenience. Any problems or questions feel free to contact me I will explain without problem. good morning

-ESPAΓ‘OL
Hola queria comunicar a mi sponsors que la cuenta

KELERK RESIDENT

me la han robado  y la he suspendido, ahora utilizare la cuenta

KELERKS RESIDENT  - NUEVA NUEVA NUEVA

si usted es tan amable de enviarme el grupo de blogger a esa nueva cuenta le estaria muy agradecido. Muchas Gracias y erdon por las molestias. Cualquier problema o duda sientase libre de ponerse en contacto conmigo que yo le explicare sin problema. buenos dias